This Advanced program will help you to:
- Understand the functionalities of Nectari/Sage Enterprise Intelligence’s Data Model Designer and OLAP Cubes.
- Use DataSync to extract data from multiple sources and consolidate it into a data warehouse.
- Get an overview of the key features of each component of the UDM in the Finance, Sales, and CRM Data Models, and how to use them in the most optimal way.
- Understand the general architecture and perform installation and upgrades.
Each partner can enroll up to 3 employees in some or all of the courses included in this training bundle - Our team will contact you for user information once the order is complete.
- 5 classes for a total of 25 modules
- 12 exercises
- 5 exams (1 per class)
- LMS platform to follow the progress, review the PowerPoint presented in the class, elearning and recorded session in case you want to review the class content or if you miss a class
- The training environment hosting in the cloud with the latest version of Nectari/SEI software to complete the exercises
||November 21 and 23, 2023||1pm EST - 5pm EST|
|Data Modeler Fundamentals
||November 28, 2023||1pm EST - 5pm EST|
|Data Modeler Advanced||November 30, 2023||1pm EST - 5pm EST|
|DataSync||December 5, 2023||1pm EST - 5pm EST|
|Universal Data Model||December 6, 2023||1pm EST - 5pm EST|
- Three-week duration starting in November
- Two sessions per week (3-to-4-hour sessions)
- Homework exercises to do every week
- Exam about the content covered to do every week
- Access course materials in Nectari Academy for 30 days after the last live session
One Certification will be delivered if you pass the exams with a score of 75%
- Architect exam