The Administrator course is composed of several modules, which include an overview of the system architecture, a walkthrough of the Web Central Point Configurator, deep dives into configuring security and Report Distribution in Nectari/Sage Enterprise Intelligence, as well as the basics of supporting the multiple components of the application.
- Administrator Course (Access course materials in Nectari Academy for 12 months after purchase)
- Nectari/SEI Training Environment
- 4 Modules
- 3 Exercises
- 1 Exam
What you’ll be able to do after completing this course:
- Identify all the components in the Nectari Architecture
- Understand the different options inside the Web Central Point configurator
- Set up Nectari to make it work from within systems like Sage x3
- Promptly set up a link to access external applications from reports within Nectari
- Grant access to Nectari by setting up users and groups.
- Limit the scope of what a user is supposed to access in Nectari.
- Understand and apply basic Restrictions to the Data that a user would see
- Differentiate between General and Data Model Roles and use them accordingly
- Create a complete users and groups configuration
- Understand the pre-requisites to enable the automatic distribution of reports in Nectari
- Effectively use all the different options available to set up a distribution job
- Identify opportunities to send relevant information by combining the distribution and security features
- Apply all the scheduling principles in a real-life scenario
- Back up the Nectari Components
- Understand and follow the traces of Nectari’s Back End Components (logs)
- Perform Peak Analysis and troubleshoot common inconveniences.
- Follow simple steps to increase the speed on your reports done using the Excel add-in